June 19 @ 10:00am-4:30pm
Hope Haven’s 34th Annual Golf Benefit will be held at Emerald Hills Golf Course, Arnolds Park. Mark your calendar for Wednesday, June 19, to participate in one of the longest running premier charity golf tournaments in NW, IA.
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
- 10 – 11 am Registration & Check In
- 11 am Shotgun Start
- 4:30 pm End of Event (Results Announced Online)
REGISTRATION FEE OF $150 PER GOLFER INCLUDES:
- 18 holes of golf with a cart
- A delicious grab and go meal + 2 drink tickets
- Prizes awarded to the 1st place team & two other teams selected randomly
- Chance to win exciting raffle prizes & pin prizes
- Chance to win a car on a hole in one or on-green dice contest
- Great entry gift
This tournament is not just about golf; it’s about coming together as a community to make a positive impact. Through your participation, you’ll be making a difference by supporting Hope Haven’s mission to empower individuals with disabilities, both locally and around the world. Space is limited to 144 golfers and sponsors will be given first priority to register – so don’t wait! Sign up early to not miss your chance to golf this premier course for a great cause!
EXPLORE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
To make this a successful event, we invite you to be one of the sponsors. Check out the link below that provides details about the sponsorship levels and ways for your business to get involved. We value our sponsors, and we would be honored to recognize your business in a variety of ways, according to the details provided.
- Click HERE to download the sponsorship package