We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive pay, major medical insurance, supplemental insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and time off, and additional certifications and training. Our greatest benefits, however, aren’t things that can be written down or cashed in; as a member of the Hope Haven team, you become a vital and valued member of a community that will exchange your gifts and talents for the beautiful and long-lasting rewards of paying it forward.
Hope Haven benefit program was created to assist you in achieving a balance in your work/family life. Benefit eligible employees are defined as follows:
- Full Time: regularly scheduled 40+ hrs/wk
- 3/4 Time: regularly scheduled 30-39 hrs/wk
- 1/2 Time: regularly scheduled 20-29 hrs/wk
The following benefits are contingent on hours scheduled:
1. Health Insurance coverage by Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
2. Free $15,000 Term Life Insurance Policy
3. 403B Retirement Plan with 8% employer match after one year
4. Flex Spending – put aside pretax dollars used for medical & dependent care reimbursement.
5. Supplemental Benefits: Accident, Cancer, Hospital, Dental, Vision, Identity Theft, Prepaid Legal, & Short Term Disability.
6. Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Beginning to 1 year- 11 days/yr
- After 1 year - 14 days/yr
- Additional Increases at 5, 10, & 15 years
- Full Time Employees (40+ hr/wk): 9 paid holidays
- 30-39 hr/wk: 6 paid holidays
- 20-29 hr/wk: 4 paid holidays
8. Bereavement Leave
9. Military Leave
10. Jury Duty
11. Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
12. FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
Our employees’ financial well-being is important to us. That’s why we offer Dayforce Wallet, a new way to get paid.*
Dayforce Wallet includes an easy-to-use mobile app† and the Dayforce Prepaid Mastercard®. Use the mobile app to access your earned pay and add it to your card. Then, use your card to pay bills, make purchases, or withdraw cash. You can even manage your finances all in one place with insight into your card balance, available pay, and transaction history.
You don’t have to wait until payday when you join our team.
Learn more about Dayforce Wallet at dayforcewallet.com
* Some blackout dates and limitations may apply based on your pay cycle and employer’s configurations. † Standard message and data rates from your wireless service provider may apply. The Dayforce Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Certain fees, terms, and conditions are associated with the approval, maintenance and use of the Card. You should consult your Cardholder Agreement and Fee Schedule. If you have any questions regarding the Card or such fees, terms, and conditions, you can contact us toll-free at 1-877-723-7434, 24 hours a day.