We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive pay, major medical insurance, supplemental insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and time off, and additional certifications and training. Our greatest benefits, however, aren’t things that can be written down or cashed in; as a member of the Hope Haven team, you become a vital and valued member of a community that will exchange your gifts and talents for the beautiful and long-lasting rewards of paying it forward.
Hope Haven benefit program was created to assist you in achieving a balance in your work/family life. Benefit eligible employees are defined as follows:
- Full Time: regularly scheduled 40+ hrs/wk
- 3/4 Time: regularly scheduled 30-39 hrs/wk
- 1/2 Time: regularly scheduled 20-29 hrs/wk
The following benefits are contingent on hours scheduled:
1. Health Insurance coverage by Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
2. Free $15,000 Term Life Insurance Policy
3. 403B Retirement Plan with 8% employer match after one year
4. Flex Spending – put aside pretax dollars used for medical & dependent care reimbursement.
5. Supplemental Benefits: Accident, Cancer, Hospital, Dental, Vision, Identity Theft, Prepaid Legal, & Short Term Disability.
6. Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Beginning to 1 year- 11 days/yr
- After 1 year - 14 days/yr
- Additional Increases at 5, 10, & 15 years
- Full Time Employees (40+ hr/wk): 9 paid holidays
- 30-39 hr/wk: 6 paid holidays
- 20-29 hr/wk: 4 paid holidays
8. Bereavement Leave
9. Military Leave
10. Jury Duty
11. Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
12. FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)