Fundraising events are a great way to get involved with Hope Haven. Community participation helps to raise funds, and provides an important opportunity for fellowship with other supporters. Join us at an event or connect with a planning committee by reaching out to Brenda or Scott (contact information below). All proceeds from these events benefit Hope Haven are a fun way to give back!
- AUCTION – The Annual Benefit Auction is community event (and our largest fundraiser of the year!) hosted at Te Slaa Trucking in Hull, IA. Hundreds of items are available at the auction every year, with sports tickets, electronics, vacation packages, furniture, toys, experiences and so much more.
- SPRING & SUMMER GOSPEL MUSIC FESTIVALS – These unique festivals feature gospel singers and groups from around the country. These events are hosted at the City Park and at Dordt College, both in Sioux Center, IA.
- DESSERT AUCTION – This fundraising event directly supports Hope Haven International Ministries. Attendees enjoy a plated meal and the chance to bid on a huge variety of exceptional desserts from the top local bakeries and restaurants.
- FISHING – A family friendly fishing contest with a meal and weigh-in prizes. Hosted yearly in June, this event is a great opportunity for those who love to fish to give back to Hope Haven.
- GOLF – Groups participate in groups of four, enjoying a summer day of golf at prestigious local golf courses. This fundraising event includes a meal and refreshments, along with prize opportunities and entry gift.
- ATV/HORSE TRAIL RIDE – This adventurous event takes place out at Talsma’s Trail Park in Avon, SD. Participants can ride horses through beautiful terrain or enjoy navigating unique trails on their ATV.
- SIGNATURE EVENTS (Guided Fishing, Hunting & Golf) – These unique events are hosted at coveted golf courses and hunting lodges around the Midwest.
Other special events vary and include school projects, DVBS, etc. You can learn more about all of our events here.