Established in 1989, the Hope Haven Support Foundation was created with the purpose of ensuring the future for Hope Haven and the children and adults served.
The Support Foundation directly supports:
- Client Scholarships (Adult Services, Children’s Services) - Short-term intervention that offers stability and uninterrupted program services to clients served by Hope Haven whose funding for services has been reduced or cut.
- Religious Services - Assistance in connecting those served with local churches, personal spiritual support, individual and small group bible studies, and more.
- Spiritual Retreats - These gatherings occur both locally and internationally. Locally, individuals with disabilities participate in activities that engage them in spiritual learning and are a time of respite and fun! Internationally these retreats serve individuals in wheelchairs and bless family members with respite, encouragement, and caretaker training.
- Hope Haven International Ministries - Providing wheelchairs to individuals in desperate need of mobility worldwide. Thanks to seating professionals, each wheelchair is appropriate for the recipient's needs.
- Hope Haven Buildings - Helps to finance and/or renovates houses in order to offer a home with greater independence to adults with disabilities across the region.
There are a variety of opportunities for you to contribute:
- Planned Giving - There are many opportunities for giving, both long and short term. Learn more about options here.
- Fundraising Events - There a variety of events throughout the year that you can attend or support, check them out here.
- Gifts & Donations - Support directly impacts our local and international service programs. Learn more about giving here.
When you give to the Hope Haven Support Foundation, you are directly impacting the lives of the people we serve, locally and around the world.
Meet our Team: