A professional service that assists individuals, couples and families achieve mental health or wellness.
Counselors adhere to theoretical underpinnings that drive the philosophy of behavior. Counselors use their expert technique to provide services based on presenting needs assessed. Core counseling skills are implemented: nonjudgmental stance, unconditional positive regard, empathetic listening, and cultural competency along with a trauma informed perspective. Specialty counseling services are available: Eye movement and desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), individual and group dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), as well as parent child interaction therapy (PCIT). All professionals use a variety of techniques that are evidence based, including cognitive and behavioral interventions as well as being trauma responsive.
- 3746 450th Ave., Emmetsburg, IA 50536
- 400 Central Ave., Orange City, IA 51041]
- 315 1st Ave. #206, Rock Rapids, IA 51246
- 1800 19th Street, Rock Valley, IA 51247
- 2400 Park St. Suite A, Sheldon, IA 51201
- 920 Grand Ave., Spencer, IA 51301
- 1710 Gary Ave., Spirit Lake, IA 51360
Hours of operation are 8:00am to 4:30 pm, other hours arranged on individual basis with the therapist.
Meet our providers: