A professional service that assists individuals, couples and families achieve mental health or wellness.
Meet our providers:
- Samantha Graham (MS NCC tLMHC)
- Darci Grave (MS NCC LMHC)
- Kari Anderson (MS LMHC)
- Wanda Vos (MA LMSW/LMHC)
- Lejeana Anliker (MS NCC LMHC)
- Manager Donna J Reit (MS NCC LPC/LMHC)
Counselors adhere to theoretical underpinnings that drive the philosophy of behavior. Counselors use their expert technique to provide services based on presenting needs assessed. Core counseling skills are implemented: nonjudgmental stance, unconditional positive regard, empathetic listening, and cultural competency along with a trauma informed perspective. Specialty counseling services are available: Eye movement and desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), individual and group dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), as well as parent child interaction therapy (PCIT). All professionals use a variety of techniques that are evidence based, including cognitive and behavioral interventions as well as being trauma responsive.
- 3746 450th Ave., Emmetsburg, IA 50536
- 400 Central Ave., Orange City, IA 51041]
- 315 1st Ave. #206, Rock Rapids, IA 51246
- 1311 Golf Course Rd., Rock Valley, IA 51247
- 2400 Park St. Suite A, Sheldon, IA 51201
- 920 Grand Ave., Spencer, IA 51301
- 1710 Gary Ave., Spirit Lake, IA 51360
Hours of operation are 8:00am to 4:30 pm, other hours arranged on individual basis with the therapist.