Hope Haven offers a variety of services for people in need. Click on any of the services in the box to the left for information on available services.
Please review the list below of general admission requirements.
- Mental, physical and/or psychiatric disabilities that are barriers to gainful employment and/or independent living
- Ability to benefit from the program
- Consent from individual or from legal guardian
- Funding for services
- Free from active chemical abuse
- Not a serious threat to self or others
- Generally, does not have first or second degree criminal convictions
Hope Haven does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, sex, or disabling condition. Hope Haven is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Hope Haven, Inc. Contracts with Managed Care Organizations
Hope Haven, Inc. has contracts with each of the two Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) that will manage the care for most Iowans who have Medicaid coverage.
The two MCOs that Hope Haven, Inc. has finalized contracts with include:
- Amerigroup Iowa, Inc.
- UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley, Inc.
Questions regarding Hope Haven, Inc. and its Medicaid managed care contracts may be directed to Scott Witte or Lisa Schwanke at (712) 476-2737.
For Admission and Referrals Contact:
Margie Swanson, Intake Coordinator
Toll Free: 844-303-1070