Hope Haven is an accredited resource for disability services and advocacy. We offer service programs and support to meet a broad range of needs for children, adults, and families – from physical, mental, and intellectual to residential, vocational, and spiritual. Our passion to make a positive, lasting impact on the lives of those we serve is evident in all that we do. Our programs are present in communities around the Midwest, and our international outreach extends to 109 countries. Keep reading for descriptions of our available service programs.
- Community Living - These services enable individuals with a variety of behavior disorders, disabilities and mental illnesses to participate in the community with the highest possible degree of personal autonomy. These services are person centered and include opportunities to engage in community life and receive services in the community to the same degree as individuals who do not receive services.
- Employment Services - Supporting people in obtaining and maintaining employment in their communities.
- Day Habilitation - Designed to enable an individual to enrich his or her life and enjoy a full range of community engagement by providing opportunities for developing, enhancing, and maintaining competency in personal, social, and community activities.
- Mental Health & Recovery - Key to Success, Peer Support Services, along with Habilitation Services.
- Religious Services - helps to meet the spiritual needs of the people that we serve and provides support to co-workers who may have spiritual questions. Also serves as a resource to area churches to help them increase their capacity to welcome and include people with disabilities in the life of the church.
- International Ministries - Delivering wheelchairs to people in desperate need of them around the world.