CARF International recently announced that Hope Haven Inc. has been accredited for a period of three years for twelve services and programs:
- Community Employment Services: Employment Supports
- Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Community Housing
- Community Integration
- Employee Development Services
- Employment Planning Services
- Organizational Employment Services
- Supported Living
- Community Integration: Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Children and Adolescents)
- Governance Standards Applied
This latest accreditation is the 15th consecutive Three-Year Accreditation that the international accrediting body CARF has awarded to Hope Haven Inc. This accreditation decision represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows the organization’s substantial conformance to the CARF standards. An organization receiving a Three-Year Accreditation has put itself through a rigorous peer review process and demonstrated to a team of surveyors during an on-site visit that its programs and services are of the highest quality measurable and accountable.
CARF is an independent nonprofit accrediting body whose mission is to promote the quality value and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of the person served. Founded in 1966 as the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities and now known as CARF the accrediting body establishes consumer-focused standards to help organizations measure and improve the quality of their programs and services.