Join us for the Advanced Estate Planning Conference on Thursday, September 9th at the Terrace View Event Center in Sioux Center, IA.
This conference will focus on current advanced planning techniques that are important for supporting and growing your clients’ estate plans and portfolios. Topics include: Digital Assets, Cybersecurity, Estate/Trust Taxes, Ethics, Planning for Untimely Death & More. This event will feature presenters Michael Daly, Senior Adjunct Instructor, Cannon Financial Institute, Inc. and Daniel D. Dykstra, J.D., A.E.P., Heidman Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
Cost is $149 per person... Don’t miss this opportunity to earn continuing education credits! Fill out the form below to sign up or download the form here. If you're completing the downloadable form, please return to Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Attorneys in IA: Eight credits (seven standard and one ethics) approved
· Attorneys in MN: Eight credits (seven standard and one ethics) pending approval
· Insurance Professionals in IA: Eight credits (seven general and one ethics) approved
· Insurance Professionals in SD: Eight credits (seven general and one ethics) pending approval
· Eight CFP credits approved
· Eight CTFA credits pending approval